Online Consultations and Assessments
If you are stuck at work or home, unable to travel to see a dietitian, or just prefer an assessment in the comfort of your own home (also see our “Home Visits” section on the main browsing tab) you can choose to do an online assessment. There are various packages available:
Option ANutritional Related Questions
- If you have any nutrition related questions or want information on a specific topic, this is the option for you.
- You can email me with your questions as well as proof of payment.
- Emails will be sent within 6 – 10 WORKING DAYS
- This option implies a single correspondence from Imagine Dietitians™.
Option BMeal Guide
- An email with all the documentation will be sent to you within 6 – 10 days. You will receive a phone call to explain all the information, and a follow-up email will be sent two weeks later, to answer any questions that you might have.
- This option will be the best for individuals or families looking for meal ideas, recipes or shopping lists.
- An electronic assessment form will be completed via a telehealth platform. As soon as all the information has been received, you will receive a meal guide with recipes and a shopping list, taking into consideration your (or your family’s) preferences.
Option CNutritional Related Diseases
- Were you recently diagnosed with a nutrition related disease.
- Do you have an uncontrolled chronic disease?
- Information will be provided on the nutritional management of the diagnosis, with extra handouts at follow-up sessions, to help you achieve your goals.
- This option also includes follow-up sessions every month for three months (3 follow-up sessions).
How does it work?
Fill in the booking form below and indicate the option you’re most interested in
You will receive an email with tariffs and banking details for payment
Your diet plan and guidelines will be sent within four to six working days, and only after payment is received
Follow up consultation emails will follow as stated above
Please take note that a personal consult will be the best and that some individuals will be advised to make an appointment at the office or alternatively a home visit will be arranged.